There is usually a reason when people decide to leave their home comfort and venture to other places. Whether the reason for the trip is the last minute of whimsy or a practical purpose, it will make people think of all the reasons people travel. Reflect on your last departure from your location and venture to another location. Does it have a purpose behind it? Let's see if your travel motivation matches any of the ones listed below. These are not listed in any particular order.
1. Romance – There are thousands of people involved in long distance relationships. But at some point they need to meet each other. For love, people spend hours and spend as much time as possible to love their lives.
2. Relax – all work and no play are not a good thing. People need to get rid of the stress of everyday life, and the sunny beach location may be what doctors demand.
3. Family/Friends – Many people have family/friends located in different parts of the world. They need to be with them, even if it's a short time.
4. Religion – There are many places in the world that are of religious importance to many people. Religious travel is usually related to purpose, such as seeing where the last pope was buried, or going to the town where Jesus was born.
5. Death – A relative, friend or defender has passed away and needs to travel to attend a funeral outside the city.
6. Honeymoon – You are married and go to a special celebration. This usually happens after the wedding, but many times people celebrate their honeymoon.
7. Education – In addition to where you live or when you are traveling to an educational school, you are educated somewhere.
8. Celebrations – Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Births – There are always things to celebrate, not always where you live.
9. Medical/Healthy – Sometimes the city/town you live in does not have the treatment you need. Often, the best medical care costs are high and require travel to be accepted.
10. Work – Job requirements can mean a lot of travel involved. Even if you travel within your own country, it still has a purpose.
In general, travel can be a wonderful experience, or it can be exhausted, expensive, and simply tortured. Still, if you need to accept it and try to make the most of it, even if it's not planned.