Step 1: The initial step is to go to the Shorta House (registrar) and get a search for the name of the college.
Step 2: From the Shorta House, the company will receive certain documents that will be taken to the TELEPOSTA GPO building, and the company will receive a list of requests, a no-objection letter and an offer letter/a letter Waiting for the letter. The list of requirements basically contains all the documents that the company is interested in before it can be accepted. The acceptance letter should then be submitted to the educational examination institutions required by the company, KASNEB, KNEC, CITY and GUILDS. This is necessary to get the necessary courses. More information and instructions will be found in this document.
Step 3: From the Shorta House, the applicant will be transferred back to TELEPOSTA, where registration procedures and necessary information will be provided.
Before TELEPOSTA registration, the agency should be prepared.
The institution should also have a course
that the institution should have legal documents; conduct; (legal bills, labor bills, education bills) which can be obtained from government printers or established institutions
university lecturers also There should be a higher degree than the degree they teach at the university. For example, a diploma instructor should have a degree and a certificate instructor should have a diploma.
Finally, the institution should receive a handbook from the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology website.
In terms of timetables, the registration of the college will depend entirely on the applicant and its urgency, but once submitted, the Department of Education Science and Technology will spend 60-70 days to make the final decision before continuing.
Course Guide ACQUISITION
The Ministry of Education recognizes the following courses in Kenya, KASNEB, KNEC, CITY and GUILDS, ICM, ABEUK, National Industrial Training Authority (NITA).
FO R KASNEB: The institution must obtain an application form from the KASNEB website. Upon completion of the application, KASNEB will send an individual to evaluate the institution. Based on this assessment, KASNEB proposes the necessary steps to the applicant.
FOR KNEC; Once the registration documents are completed, the agency will have to travel to the KNEC office, where they will receive the center number of their institution.
NITA: NITA courses can be used in any institution even before registration. According to the institutional needs of the NITA office of the industrial district commercial street, the cost of Ksh.500 per course can be obtained. Nairobi.
CITY AND GUILDS;
City and Guilds is an international curriculum institution whose requirements exceed local institutions; among them:
1. An organization chart that contains the names and titles of the people associated with the course/plan delivery.
2. C.V is applicable to all faculty members involved in the course/course delivery.
3. Copy of the appeal procedure document
4. Equal opportunity statement, this is for gender purposes.
5. Health and safety certificate for your area.
6. A list of equipment used to deliver the course/plan.
7. Formally fill out the form CGI-CAP, the center approves*
8. Fill out the form CGI-QAP, qualification. *
9. Certificate of approval from the Ministry of Education/Science and Technology or the Industrial Training Authority.
10. The center approves the fee Ksh. 210,000 per center
11. Qualification approval fee Ksh. Each qualification is 40,000.
*These forms were obtained from the City and Guilds office.