Are you looking for the perfect watch to withstand your tough lifestyle? There are two ideas: Casio Baby-G and Casio G shock. These two watches are very similar. They are both tough and durable. They can withstand large crashes and crashes that other watches can break. They can all be used in water, and they all have a smooth design that distinguishes them from other watches.
But their similarities make sense. After all, Baby-G is just a smaller version of G shock. However, although they have similarities, you should consider some unique differences before deciding to purchase.
Analysis of differences
- Men vs. Ms. – The biggest difference between these two watches is that the G shock is designed for men. Baby-G is designed for women. Therefore, the shoulder strap and the watch are different in size. Baby-G's face is about the same length, but usually not as deep as a men's watch.
- Waterproof – AG shockproof watches are generally (although not always) waterproof up to 200 meters. Although some Baby-G is also the case, many can only resist up to 100 meters. Unless your favorite activity is snorkeling or deep sea diving, this should not be a problem.
- Color – The men's version of this watch usually has very few colors, such as black, red, silver, gray, and white. However, the female version is more colorful. You can find these watches in red, pink, green, white, purple, black, blue and silver. This allows women to choose different bright colors to match any outfit.
- Temperature resistance – some watches can withstand -20 Low temperature in degrees Celsius.
- Electroluminescent backlight – The backlights of these two watches allow you to enjoy them at any time – whenever and wherever.
- Auto Calendar – These Casio watches are programmed so you can not only know the time, but also know the date. Although the number of years of automatic calendar programming will vary, depending on the exact version you purchased, some programming continues until 2099.
- Long battery life – Casio G vibration and Baby-G both have a long-lasting battery. You can use these watches for up to two years before they need to be replaced.
- Stopwatch – Are you training or just want to lose weight? These watches can help with an hourly countdown timer with an automatic repeat option and a one hour stopwatch.
What do these watches have in common?
In addition to their smooth appearance, these two watches have unparalleled durability, with several common features, including:
Whether you are a man or a woman, you will enjoy the unique features of all these Casio G-series watches. If you are a woman, you can enjoy the traditional G shock to bring a masculine style and have all the bells and whistles you need. If you are a woman, you can enjoy all the same features, but more feminine and colorful accessories.